Do you like cotton candy? In the summer of 2019, a curious novelty of the Candylocks Dolls appeared in the toy world. These cute dolls are hidden in cotton candy. They have unusual fragrant hair and a special charm.
Spin Master presented its Candylocks dolls at the New York Toy Fair in early 2019. They immediately attracted the attention of the public, because they are really unusual! Dolls look like cotton candy on a stick!
Candylocks Dolls rewiew and Unboxing
Candy hair for ages 5 and up. Inside we will find one doll 6 accessories and a poster. They are scented with over 20 to collect.
Looking at the packaging you can’t see the dolls face. All you can see is their hair color. They are sealed in there pretty good. You gonna need scissors to get through the plastic. You have to be careful not to cut their hair and not to cut yourself. Opening the package you will instantly smell the hair.
Let’s unwrap the cotton candy hair. Doll looks like it has some articulation there is movement at the head. The arms are connected so they move up and down together. Legs bend at the waist and there is the articulation. The clothing is molded to the body. She has on some shoes and some high socks.
The head seems to be hollowed out and the yarn is attached with zip ties. So that three pieces hang on each side. The doll is under three inches tall and the hair measures about 18 inches. So there is plenty to style. The yarn is very soft and it smells kind of like a very marker that’s what reminds of like a berry scent from those washable markers. But the whole idea behind candy locks is to style their hair.
So let’s check out those accessories and then get to styling.
- Decorative hair pin that is a bow with a little bear attached.
- Another hair pin
- Collectors guied
- Jewel heart (diamond, star) with Velcro on the back
A full list of names of all the dolls of the first series:
- Regular dolls: Cotton Sandy, Carmella Apple, Berry Magic, Candy Dotty, Terry Pie, Nina Split, Betty Berry, Kiwi Kara, Kelly Bean, Gummy Bree, Marshmallow Star, Birthday Kate
- Super Rare: Uni Came, Mint Choco Chick, Choco Lisa, Cora Creme, Charli Chip, Kerry Berry, Beau Nana Jilly Jelly Donna Nut
The unique texture of the doll’s hair makes it easy to create amazing hairstyles for them, to braid braids, make real twists out of hair, collect bunches and tails that will hold perfectly.
What is known about the Candylocks Dolls:
- Surprises hiding in cotton candy
- Each doll has magical hair resembling cotton candy
- The hairs of the toys are very long and they are pleasantly braided.
- Candy Locks Hair Smells Scented Vanilla or Cotton Candy (Sweets)
- Each set has different accessories for fun games (sunglasses, handbags, hairpins, etc.)
- The dolls move handles, and they can sit
The price of the Candy Locks Dolls will vary between $ 10, according to a Spin Master press release.
When released? Where to buy?
We are glad to inform you that you can already buy this doll both on Amazon and in Walmart. Amazon offers a variety of options for dolls.
|Size:||7 x 12.5 x 21.5 cm (2.8 x 5 x 8.5 inches)
|Regular price:||$ 9.97 and highter|
|Start of sales:||July 2019|
|Where to Buy?||Amazon, Walmart|